Clinics Reopen Monday June 1, 2020!!!!!
We have received permission from the Ministry of Health to reopen fully.
We will be “reopening” our doors as of Monday June 1, 2020 for hearing aid patients, hearing tests and speech therapy.
No dizzy patients will be seen at this time.
Amherstburg and LaSalle will reopen on Monday, Essex will reopen on Tuesday.
Things will be different:
- No cash payments. Debit, Visa, Mastercard, American Express will be the only forms of payment accepted.
- We will have no more that two patients in the clinic at a time. We ask that you refrain from bringing a family member with you, or that they stay in your vehicle.Will will allow exceptions for caretakers (children, Alzheimers, etc..)
- Patients will be asked screening questions, and will have their temperature taken. If they fail either of these screenings (or refuse to undertake these screenings), they will not be permitted into the general office space.
- Patients are to come in with their own masks. If you do not have a mask, please advise our staff, and we will sell you a mask prior to you entering the clinic.
- Patients are to use the hand sanitizer located at the entrance before entering the general office space.
- The front door will be locked in order to ensure that only two patients are in the office at a time. DO NOT COME TO THE OFFICE WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT, we will not let you in.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early for your appointment. We will not let you into the office until your scheduled appointment time. We will advise you to return to your car and will call your cellphone once we are bale to see you. If you do not have a cellphone, we will supply you with a pager and will page you once we are able to see you.
We know that these changes may appear to be extreme, but safety is our number one priority.
If you need batteries or supplies please call, we will can mail them out to you if you have a service plan, or schedule you an appointment time to pick them up. If you pickup up batteries or supplies, you will remain in your vehicle and we will bring out your items with you along with our debit machine.
We are taking this day by day, and will update our patients via email and our website.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to helping you with your hearing, speech and vestibular needs.