Winter care for your hearing aids
Winter is on it’s way! We’ve been so lucky to enjoy the fantastic weather well into November, but I do believe we’re in for a harsh dose of winter reality – and soon!
Here are some tips on taking the best care of your hearing aids in the cold temperatures, the moisture that comes along with the season and a few other tips on protecting your investment before the snow flies!
If you are experience cold weather issues such as:
- Your hearing aid cuts out during loud noises.
- Your hearing aid stops working, then suddenly begins working again.
- Sound seems to fade, or come and go.
- Sound is accompanied by static.
- Sounds are unclear or distorted.
Please call to arrange a hearing aid check up! We’d be glad to help you out!